Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BMET

Apps closing out shortly after opening

It would appear that with tne numerous glitches with Roku (voice sync, apps restarting, dongle over heating, losing network, ad nauseum) I spend a huge amount of time restarting everything. I think I might just turn off/reset the roku and leave it off. I like the interface but just too time consuming

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apps closing out shortly after opening

Hi, @BMET

Welcome, and thanks for stopping by here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having trouble streaming the apps on your Roku. We'll ensure to assist you so you can continue watching what you love. 

Firstly, when did you first notice this issue? In addition, we just wanted to clarify: Did you encounter this on all channels on your Roku or only on a specific channel? Also, have you received any software updates recently? If so, kindly provide us with the latest software version of your Roku.  

In the meantime, check out this support article: How to resolve a channel playback issue.

Please get back to us and give us more insight into your problem so we can assist you better.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.