Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KGad
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to log in to the account with the Roku Smart Home app

Jump to solution

Im still having issues login in. So I would say they are still having problems with it!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

When yall gonna fix this issue if not I want my money back!!!

0 Kudos
Skbjrd007

Re: Continued Android log in issue

Jump to solution

If Roku could make it so there Camara could be access my computer and monitored my computer like the genie camera's are able to do Roku. Much better camera system. 

Adepsai1987
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Adepsai dias
Pistol

Jump to solution

Still can't get Peacock to work. 

Melissa100
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still can't log into none of my cameras this is unfair I'm paying and can't see my home or my patients home 

0 Kudos
lchristine90
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I figured out what to do guys! I had to post because no one else has posted an actual solution. After I downloaded the actual Roku app on my phone and logged in there it then let me sign into the Roku Smart home as well. Let me know if this works for you, too! 

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@lchristine90, I just posted the same thing in another thread.  🙂  So that's at least two of us that this solution works for!

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Ivdea

Smart Home App Can't Sign In

Jump to solution

I am able to sign into the website, but when I try the same credentials on the smart home app, I'm greeted with a "can't sign in" and "credentials different than on file"  I only have the one account and camera. I would like to continue using this device but I will have to look elsewhere if this isn't fixed soon.

Jump to solution

I haven't had access to my cameras or account. I'm paying for a service that I can't even use. 

0 Kudos