Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to the account with the Roku Smart Home app

Jump to solution

I'm going through the same thing since yesterday and it's frustrating because we have to pay on the 17th or 18th but if I can't use my phone to watch what's going on in my building and in my parking lot I'm not paying nothing till they get this fixed I'm on Social Security and this is not fair to no one

Continued Android log in issue

Jump to solution

I am continuing to receive the same error when trying to log into my smart home app. Have been unsuccessful for almost 24 hours. Uninstalled app and restarted phone. Please help

Mystic2

Re: Continued Android log in issue

Jump to solution

I am also still receiving the error when trying to sign in to smart home app. Saw a thread where it said it was resolved. Please help. 

360exploration
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am still having the same issue as well. Still can't log in.

1humansvschat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So am I … how do you reach a real human without paying some third party that’s not Roku for help?

1humansvschat
Reel Rookie

The company everyone cut their cable off for

Jump to solution

DOESNT HAVE A 800# ?????????       

0 Kudos
1humansvschat
Reel Rookie

The company everyone cut their cable off for

Jump to solution

DOESNT HAVE A 800# ?????????  
I created a profile and now can’t change the picture…

if you guys have been hacked, will you just say that how in the world am I a newbie just creating my profile and it has a skeleton picture in it I cannot change the profile picture who is controlling my account? I have a iPhone but I am unable to download the app to the phone because my storage is full. I should not have to have a iPhone to use my camera. Why is it just the android issue. Should I feel bad for having my camera download it on an android tablet, although on my iPhone user, I have change my password over and over and over. Someone has been messing with my car. I would love to be able to view my live stream.     

0 Kudos
360exploration
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I think I figured out how to fix it. I first changed my password, and that didn't help. So I uninstalled the app and re-installed it, and it started working.

JLo2

Can't login to Roku Smart Home app on Samsung

Jump to solution

I have been trying to log in to my Roku Smart Home app on my Samsung S23 to check my cameras (we use them as a baby monitor to check on our little one while she's in her crib) and cannot login for the life of me! I have reset my password tried the new one and nothing it keeps saying "email does not match password" or something like that when I know for a fact it's the right password! Everyone in my house is logged out as well and can't get back in. What should I do?

Nvr2L84u
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to log in to the account with the Roku Smart Home app

Jump to solution

Any updates? Because this is ridiculous. I have been kicked out for over 24 hours now. 

0 Kudos