Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ann12378

Roku Smart app: How to secure my account that no one else is accessing it.

Jump to solution

Getting a divorce but both of us had the app on our phones. I changed the password but how can I know it’ll log him out so he can’t watch me on my home cameras anymore? 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Divorce : How can I make sure he doesn’t have access anymore

Jump to solution

Greetings @Ann12378 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your inquiry of accessing the Roku Smart Home mobile app.

Unfortunately there is no way to log out of the Roku Smart Home mobile app remotely. The only option to ensure that a remote mobile app does not have access to the Roku Smart Home cameras would be to create a new Roku account and factory resetting the Roku Smart Home devices and setting them back up on the new account.

Hope this provides insight into your inquiry. If you have any inquiries in the future, please don't hesitate in posting again in the Roku Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Divorce : How can I make sure he doesn’t have access anymore

Jump to solution

Greetings @Ann12378 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your inquiry of accessing the Roku Smart Home mobile app.

Unfortunately there is no way to log out of the Roku Smart Home mobile app remotely. The only option to ensure that a remote mobile app does not have access to the Roku Smart Home cameras would be to create a new Roku account and factory resetting the Roku Smart Home devices and setting them back up on the new account.

Hope this provides insight into your inquiry. If you have any inquiries in the future, please don't hesitate in posting again in the Roku Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos