Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ed545

Roku Camera App on TV not working but Mobile Does

My SE Camera works fine on the Roku App on my phone but not the TV. It was working on the TV. When I open the app on the TV, the latest action shows on the thumbnail but I cannot get the camera to open. I have uninstalled the TV App, I have turned the camera off and let it reload.  I have restarted the TV. The weird thing is that it works great on the phone and I can see the thumbnail on the TV. The TV app says, unable to connect to this camera. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Camera App on TV not working but Mobile Does

Hi @Ed545,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

We want to further investigate this issue that you had with the Roku smart home app since it was not working on your TV. Can you please provide the following information below?

• Could you provide us with a photo or a video clip of your running problem?
  • When did the issue start?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.