Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TM91
Reel Rookie

Motion events notifications not available

I have two cameras. One of them will allow me to turn on sound events notifications and the other will only allow me to then on motion events notifications. How do I turn both on for both cameras ? The one I want motion events notified on only allows me to turn on sound and the “motion events” is greyed out? I have updated the app and cameras, I don’t have any “rules” set.I’ve checked Everything. I’m even paying for the subscription to get recordings. But I need motion notifications turned on on my second camera . 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Motion events notifications not available

Greetings @TM91 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing.

We would be more than happy to assist you further but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• which Roku Smart Home device are you using
  • can you provide us with a screenshot(s) of the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate the issue. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.