Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dawn9

switch from ruko back to spectrum cable

i can not get out of roku to go back to spectrum cable. i use the source button and switch, and it does go to what ever channel is was on. but then i can't change my channel. exit or okay or cable button just puts me back into roku????????/

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: switch from ruko back to spectrum cable

Hi @Dawn9,

Thank you for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We'll be more than happy to assist you further with this concern that you have with the Roku device since you are not able to switch back to your Spectrum cable.

If you're having trouble switching back to your Spectrum cable and stock on your Roku device, you can try these steps: 

• Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable. Unplug both ends of the HDMI cable that connects your Roku player and your TV. Wait several seconds and then firmly reattach both ends of the HDMI cable, making sure to use the same HDMI port on your TV.

If the behavior continues, move to the next suggestion.

• Try another HDMI input on your TV. Disconnect the HDMI cable from your TV and firmly connect it to another HDMI input and test. It is possible that the behavior is not present on all HDMI inputs.
We hope this helps. Please let us know if the problem still persists.

All the best,
John
John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.