Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kuehnd

being charged for someone elses account and the chat line will not help

I am being charged with my debit account on someone's account. I have explained in chat last month  No one at ROKU seems to want to help me. I just paid my bank $35.00 for Chase to stop payment off my billing for my debit account.  Roku doesn't mind taking my money, however they don't want to help when there is a problem. I have 2 charges each month, one is on  charge $6.37 and a charge for $4.24 Please, I need your help. . Please help.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: being charged for someone elses account and the chat line will not help

Hi @kuehnd,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about this wasn't a smooth resolution.

It's possible that you signed up for a subscription to that channel on the Roku TV owner's account. For these issues, it is more effective for you to get help from our billing team to see what further assistance they can offer. Otherwise, you may need to contact your card provider regarding the charges on your card moving forward.

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.