Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gunner1980
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to receive activation code

Jump to solution

Can you link to the other post?

0 Kudos
rklip
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ok, and that post is where please?

0 Kudos
gunner1980
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
vegipson

Re: Still No Activation Email

Jump to solution

I'll try with my work email but I'm getting all my other emails so is Gmail only blocking roku's activation emails? Seems weird.

0 Kudos
cedricsx

Re: Device activation issue: never received email

Jump to solution

I had the same problem, I solved it by connecting to another wifi network. 

I have Verizon and on the router and can enable a wifi_IoT, by connecting the Roku express to the IoT wifi I could receive the email.

tsb82
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Express not sending emails out

Jump to solution

Saw the “solution”. Have tried the gmail search and nothing. Have tried another email and nothing. Thanks for the input pal

0 Kudos
gunner1980
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This worked for me too just used my phone as a hotspot and was able to activate.  Not sure how this could be a gmail problem if this worked but thanks so much for the tip!

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Express not sending emails out

Jump to solution

@tsb82 wrote:

Saw the “solution”. Have tried the gmail search and nothing. Have tried another email and nothing. Thanks for the input pal

According to Roku problem has been resolved.  You should be able to activate now.

0 Kudos
mama2bear
Reel Rookie

Re: ROKU express Walmart edition wont activate have tried to reset and factory reset just hops &amp

Jump to solution

I also got the Walmart exclusive Roku LE, the $15 deal in December of 2021.  It connected wirelessly and worked to begin with, but lost the wireless connection.  Now it will not connect at all, the remote works but the home screen no longer appears.  When powered on, the language screen appears, with the phrase, "Lets get started", then no connection is found, and I can continue scanning again but no connection is detected.  I reconnected an Apple TV box to be sure it could connect and it did.  I plugged the Roku LE back in and no connection and still no home screen to be found.  I believe this unit is broken, or an update from Roku damaged it before it lost wifi.  Walmart said I could not return it to them, too many days have passed, more than 14 days.  I tried to get a replacement through Roku, and the SN printed on the box was not recognized.  A message appeared for me to enter a valid SN.  This is the SN on the box, S013318GUD86.  Is this Roku LE warranted for a year?  If so, I would like to know how to get a replacement.  I would pay extra for a Roku streaming stick +.  We have two of them that work perfectly. 

0 Kudos
Dangerd

Jump to solution

New TV, I've tried all the trouble shooting multiple times. I've created multiple accounts and tried with all of them. Still no activation emails in any folders for any account... 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.