Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Hi @egoyler @griff4594 @Alanrojas

Thanks for the posts. 

Since you're getting ‘We can't seem to reach you by Email’ when trying to use the activation link, tap ‘Resend’ on your Roku TV/device and another email will be sent. After a moment, look in your inbox for another message from Roku with a new activation link for you to try.

If still no luck, please let us know and if you haven't provided the device serial number yet, include it in your reply. The serial number consists of 12 alphanumeric characters and can be located at the back of the device itself.

Keep us updated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
espinoza

Jump to solution

We just purchase new TCL Roku TV 4KHDR.  Keep getting above message.  Please help.

0 Kudos
espinoza

Jump to solution

Still receiving this message.  Purchased new TCL Roku TV, serial number 2105NTM001322A01626, model 55S431.  Please help.  Would like to call you instead, what is phone number we can call.

0 Kudos
bobgresh
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Are you kidding? You've been having this same problem for months!!!

0 Kudos
griff4594
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did this and still no luck. I talked to the phone suport and they could not get it to work either. This seems to be a wide spread issue across all Roku devices. Different emails don't work, pressing resend dozens of times does not work, resetting the factory settings dozens of times does not work. Roku's email server didn't seem to be accepting emails to send out on.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @espinoza

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@griff4594

Appreciate the update and we do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Since you were in recent contact with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
rocksy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I called them in May because I had the same problem they said someone would get back to me good thing I figured it out on my own because I still haven't heard anything from them and they've known about this problem since April and they've done nothing to fix it for people because they're still selling their tv's and telling you to send your serial number and they'll work on it. it's an easy fix do factory reset then during the setup when it asks for your internet bypass that fill out everything else first then at the end put it in and should work good luck with waiting for them 

0 Kudos
griff4594
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Rocksy,

That didn't work either. I guess I'm not going to buy anymore Roku products if this is the support I get.

0 Kudos
bobgresh
Reel Rookie

Re: My roku keeps saying “We can’t seem to reach you by email please try again”

Jump to solution

I'm having the exact same experience. You obviously have an issue!  What is the solution?

0 Kudos