Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: We can’t reach you by email

Jump to solution

No worries, @jdett2525

I have passed along the information you provided to our Support team so they can assist you further. I'd suggest keeping an eye on your email since they will be reaching you out there.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jdett2525

Re: We can’t reach you by email

Jump to solution

Thank you!  I will.  Praying it will be quick & painless. 😉 Thanks again for your help.

Best,

Julie

0 Kudos
Oldman62wa

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

How come I done reset and still have same problem why didn't they add patch to fix this now when I send reply on here I don't get a message saying sent,  am fed up typing out details of make serial nos etc. And why don't the customer service have a clue what to do I was told to get new email address 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Oldman62wa

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

It looks like you were in contact with our Support team today. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Oldman62wa

Jump to solution

Thanks but the supposed customer service is a BAD JOKE they told me to get new EMAIL ADDRESS so did and still same problem and they are a waste of space and my time they should know this is ongoing problem not give answer that didn't work

0 Kudos
Oldman62wa

Jump to solution

You would appear to be a employee of this firm is there a phone no I can speak to an engineer as it's not my fault this problem is a ongoing problem which should have been fixed by THIS FIRM not have me thinking about returning THIS ITEM

0 Kudos
egoyler

Jump to solution

Just brought home my new TCL Roku TV and have this issue. Tried various email accounts and nothing works.

0 Kudos
griff4594
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problemSN: X00000DVPSRX

Version: 10.0.0 build 4209-93

Device ID: S034D08VPSRX

0 Kudos
Alanrojas
Reel Rookie