Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coyneorama

Very unhappy! Can not get an RMA for a device I ordered in error

I ordered two devices by accident.  I have been trying to get an RMA to return the unwanted device for more than a week.  I continue to get a version of this message:

You have a pending RMA (510667) that was created on 10/26/2023 to return 1 Roku Streambar US Retail (9102R) for a refund.

The date changes based on when I last attempted to get the RMA.  How do I get an RMA so I can return this item?  I can not find any links on the website to contact a h

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Very unhappy! Can not get an RMA for a device I ordered in error

Paging Roku employees @RokuAustin, @RokuERey, and any other moderators. This user needs assistance from a Roku staffer.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Very unhappy! Can not get an RMA for a device I ordered in error

Hi @coyneorama,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We have reviewed your account, and we have passed along this to our Support team. We would suggest to keep an eye on your email address for further assistance about this.

We also sent you a PM for further information.

Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos