Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive Roku Ultra password email link in order to change password.

When I fill out the password reset link in order to change the password for the Roku Ultra, it then says, the link will be sent to your email, or to your Spam! But, “It never comes!” Never. 
I can’t log into the system without a password! I can’t do anything without it!

I can’t fix any of my other issues without it! I might as well throw it in the garbage can, make sure never to buy a Roku product again; and tell everyone I know, not to buy one. Maybe I should make my own YouTube video about what a piece of garbage the whole thing is. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to receive Roku Ultra password email link in order to change password.

Hi, @Microfish7_.

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We'd be happy to assist you in updating your password.

Have you tried checking the spam messages? Have you tried using another mobile phone or a computer?

If you're still having trouble updating your password, we suggest contacting our Account and Billing team for further assistance. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and select the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You'll then have the option to call or chat with us.

If there's anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know. We're always willing to help.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Unable to receive Roku Ultra password email link in order to change password.

@Microfish7_ Are you using a virtual private network?  Does your Roku Ultra work?  If the Roku Ultra is working go to settings, about and check the email listed.  Is that your correct email?  I am not a Roku employee but just a user like you trying to help. 

0 Kudos