Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Granbonnie

what do I get for my paramount plus $$?

Jump to solution

I'm confused.... I subscribed to paramount plus and I was getting some good shows until just recently and now when I click on one of my favorites, it says I have to subscribe and pay.  How can I get a black and white list of what's available on my plan, and what's not???

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: what do I get for my paramount plus $$?

Jump to solution

Hi, @Granbonnie.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'd be delighted to assist you with the questions regarding your subscription.

In this matter, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct Paramount Plus Support

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Granbonnie.

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'd be delighted to assist you with the questions regarding your subscription.

In this matter, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct Paramount Plus Support

If you need further clarification and assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Granbonnie When you get the message to subscribe and pay is the message from Paramount Plus?  It is possible the rights to the show have moved to another provider.  As suggested by @RokuReynan-L you will have to check with Paramount Plus to see what shows are available.