Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cocotte
Channel Surfer

Re: USB power cable with long-range wifi receiver no longer found on roku online shop.

I just did exactly as told, but unfortunately it did not work; it was not possible to enter my address, and when refreshed, the page just went to Canada by default, erasing the product from my cart.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: USB power cable with long-range wifi receiver no longer found on roku online shop.

Tagging @RokuDanny-R and @RokuMary-F to join thread.

Perhaps they, or another Roku employee can stop by this thread and explain how to get a replacement power cable to Canada. and clear up the website issue. (intentional or missing Accessories section).

I have seen other threads indicating they do ship extender cables to Canada, but did not see anything one way or the other about the power cables.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
cocotte
Channel Surfer

I really hope so. 
Thank you so much for your time!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cocotte,

Saw your post!

We understand that you are having an issue with the USB cable that came with your Roku device. We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

We appreciate you again posting in Roku Community.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cocotte
Channel Surfer

Hi, 

Please find below information on the model

SKU/Model 3810CA
UPC 829610001999

UCC 90829610001923

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cocotte,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.