Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bry128
Reel Rookie

Re: Stuck on initial software update

Jump to solution

I can say that nothing I have tried has worked. This is really disappointing. I have spoken to several reps with no success. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Bry128,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with your Roku device. We're here to assist you with this. Could you refer to the questions @RokuEmmanuel-D asked above this thread? Also, can you specify the steps you took to resolve the issue?

In addition, have you tried the steps to factory reset your Roku device or TV and restart the setup process again?

For more information, check out this support FAQ on how to fix Roku streaming device update problems.

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
Lizzie88

Jump to solution

I just purchased the Roku Express and tried all the options given here, I even went to exchange it for another one. The issue is the same one.

0 Kudos
echestnut

Jump to solution

Having the same problem and I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions. Nothing has worked.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.