Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on Activate your Roku Player page.

Jump to solution

No I don't have the paperwork for my Roku box that attached to the tv

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Stuck on Activate your Roku Player page.

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @bamagirl1970!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out for support and we'd be more than happy to assist you in setting up your Roku player.

In this case, kindly connect your Roku player to the HDMI port of your Vizio TV (which can usually be found at the back or side part) and set up the correct HDMI input using the remote of your TV. 

After doing so, kindly visit our Support article to help you on How to activate or link your Roku streaming device

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need further clarification and assistance; we'd be more than happy to continue doing so. Hope this helps!

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Jump to solution
  • I can't connect my Roku box up to the Vizio TV 
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @bamagirl1970!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out for support and we'd be more than happy to assist you in setting up your Roku player.

In this case, kindly connect your Roku player to the HDMI port of your Vizio TV (which can usually be found at the back or side part) and set up the correct HDMI input using the remote of your TV. 

After doing so, kindly visit our Support article to help you on How to activate or link your Roku streaming device

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need further clarification and assistance; we'd be more than happy to continue doing so. Hope this helps!

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.