Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tony_56

Sharp/Roku TV - change IPTV Pro viewing screen

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have a Sharp/Roku TV with a new app IPTV Pro.

It will display the live tv channels that are available and the one selected will display on the right side of the screen so that you can see what is on, there is also a ESP.

My question is how can I make the channel/program that I have selected and is showing on the small display to be full screen?  Maybe I should ask this as well and to exit the full screen?

Thank you,

Tony

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sharp/Roku TV - change IPTV Pro viewing screen

Jump to solution

Hi @Tony_56,

Thanks for the inquiry, and welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having a concern with the viewing screen on your IPTV Pro channel on your Roku Sharp TV. Help is here. While you cannot directly change the display type of an individual IPTV Pro channel on Roku, you can adjust the overall display type settings on your Roku device, which will affect how all channels, including IPTV, are displayed on your TV; this can be done by navigating to Settings > Display type on your Roku menu.

You may also want to check out this support article here on how to change the display type on your Roku streaming player.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
John
John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sharp/Roku TV - change IPTV Pro viewing screen

Jump to solution

Hi @Tony_56,

Thanks for the inquiry, and welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having a concern with the viewing screen on your IPTV Pro channel on your Roku Sharp TV. Help is here. While you cannot directly change the display type of an individual IPTV Pro channel on Roku, you can adjust the overall display type settings on your Roku device, which will affect how all channels, including IPTV, are displayed on your TV; this can be done by navigating to Settings > Display type on your Roku menu.

You may also want to check out this support article here on how to change the display type on your Roku streaming player.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
John
John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.