Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ginger-Overlord
Channel Surfer

Setup Roku Express with aerial

Jump to solution

Good Afternoon,

Hope you can help here.

I have been using my Roku Express for a few months now connected to just the wi-fi in my house and this has been fine.

I have today connected a TV aerial/antenna to my TV to see what additional content this will bring (looking to get Freeview). The thing is, I haven't a clue how to set this up and 'tell' Roku that there is now an aerial attached to the TV. I have been through all the settings but can't see anything that references this.

Can someone suggest what settings I need to adjust?

Cheers,

Ginger-Overlord

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Setup Roku Express with aerial

Jump to solution

An antenna connected to your TV does not affect the Roku Express in any way, so there is nothing to be told.

Simply use the TV remote to switch to the antenna input and tune your local/over-the-air stations.  Then go back to the input where the roku is connected when you wish to stream. 

Banned but back. Because why not?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Setup Roku Express with aerial

Jump to solution

An antenna connected to your TV does not affect the Roku Express in any way, so there is nothing to be told.

Simply use the TV remote to switch to the antenna input and tune your local/over-the-air stations.  Then go back to the input where the roku is connected when you wish to stream. 

Banned but back. Because why not?
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.