Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaysj1

Setting my location for iHeart Radio.

Jump to solution

When I try to listen to certain stations in iHeart, using ROKU on a Samsung TV, I get a recording that says I am out of the approved area to listen to an event.  I am definitely in the approved area, but I need to set it on my ROKU device.  I can easily set my location on my iPhone or my computer, but I can't figure out how to do it using ROKU.  Can someone help me figure it out please?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Setting my location for iHeart Radio.

Jump to solution

Hi @Kaysj1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with the iHeart Radio channel's location. To resolve this, it's best to reach out directly to get the channel going on your Roku, as they can fix your error with the channel location.

If you need more information about a channel provider's authentication and functionality, contact the provider's support directly. Please note that Roku has no control over how an individual channel functions within its user interface. Many Roku channels are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

You may reach them here: iHeart Radio Support.

Feel free to keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Setting my location for iHeart Radio.

Jump to solution

Hi @Kaysj1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with the iHeart Radio channel's location. To resolve this, it's best to reach out directly to get the channel going on your Roku, as they can fix your error with the channel location.

If you need more information about a channel provider's authentication and functionality, contact the provider's support directly. Please note that Roku has no control over how an individual channel functions within its user interface. Many Roku channels are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

You may reach them here: iHeart Radio Support.

Feel free to keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.