Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ponchoazul
Reel Rookie

Roku premiere not show the search button

Jump to solution

Hi Im in Mexico and bought a roku premiere recently and the Search option for new channels is not on the screen.  Is this an intentional change in the function, or a problem with the system? Has another search function been added?  Do I need to do anything else to have it? I have others roku systems and I can see the search option but in this new one no, thanks for your support.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku premiere not show the search button

Jump to solution

Hi @ponchoazul,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the issue with Roku Search not appearing on your home screen on your Roku Premiere. We will do our best to assist you with your concern.

Please be advised that the Roku Search feature is currently available in Mexico. The system recognized that your Roku account is set under a different region. If you are using a Roku account that wasn't originated in the region in which you are using your device, you may encounter issues within a channel or missing features. 

We want to perform a few steps to make sure we are providing the best service. We suggest that you ensure that you are using a Mexico Roku account and verify if you are still experiencing the same issue. Then link the device again to your account just like you did with the initial setup. 

This should resolve the issue you are experiencing, however, if the issue is still unresolved, please reply back and we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Is the new premiere linked to the same Roku account as your other devices or did you create a new Roku account?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
ponchoazul
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

yes it is.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ponchoazul,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the issue with Roku Search not appearing on your home screen on your Roku Premiere. We will do our best to assist you with your concern.

Please be advised that the Roku Search feature is currently available in Mexico. The system recognized that your Roku account is set under a different region. If you are using a Roku account that wasn't originated in the region in which you are using your device, you may encounter issues within a channel or missing features. 

We want to perform a few steps to make sure we are providing the best service. We suggest that you ensure that you are using a Mexico Roku account and verify if you are still experiencing the same issue. Then link the device again to your account just like you did with the initial setup. 

This should resolve the issue you are experiencing, however, if the issue is still unresolved, please reply back and we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos