Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Treander88

Roku TV with full surround sound all Roku products

Jump to solution

I recently bought an Apple TV 4K device I’m just looking for something new but my question is as long as my surround sound is connected to my Roku TV even if I switch to another hdmi to use the Apple TV 4K will my surround sound work?  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV with full surround sound all Roku products

Jump to solution

Hi, @Treander88.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Roku's surround sound technology is specifically engineered to deliver an immersive audio experience on our range of Roku TVs and devices. When using third-party streaming devices with your Apple TV, it's important to ensure compatibility. Consider reaching out to Apple support for detailed information on which third-party streaming devices are compatible with your specific model of Apple TV. 

For more detailed information about our Roku Audio setup, visit this support article: How to set up a Roku surround sound system.

Let us know if you have other questions.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV with full surround sound all Roku products

Jump to solution

Hi, @Treander88.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Roku's surround sound technology is specifically engineered to deliver an immersive audio experience on our range of Roku TVs and devices. When using third-party streaming devices with your Apple TV, it's important to ensure compatibility. Consider reaching out to Apple support for detailed information on which third-party streaming devices are compatible with your specific model of Apple TV. 

For more detailed information about our Roku Audio setup, visit this support article: How to set up a Roku surround sound system.

Let us know if you have other questions.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.