Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HelenM8869

RUKO goes back to homepage every time i open Netflex

Hello, 

I have had my Ruko Express 4K close to a year now. 
I have been having the same ongoing issue with it going back to the RUKO HOMEPAGE everytime I am watching something on NETFLEX. 
The odd time this will happen when i have the RUKO CHANNEL open, or when i am watching YOUTUBE. 

I have tried, unplugging the power adapter from the wall, 
Calling my internet provider

Resetting the Ruko device, 
Removing the Apps, and installing them

Now I have Factory reset the Ruko Device in hopes of this solving my issue, however within 5 mins of me connecting the WIFI again, and signing into NETFLEX the issue continued, 

Any suggestions, or tips I can try would be great!! As i am about to be done with RUKO because of this fusterating issue, 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: RUKO goes back to homepage every time i open Netflex

Hi @HelenM8869,

Greetings from the Roku community!

We commend you for performing all the possible fixes to resolve this concern. You did great.

We believe all troubleshooting steps have been taken so far since you've performed a reset on your device. A total reset on the device should fix a variety of device concerns. In this case, the issue is persistent with Netflix. Upon review, we found that you are subscribed directly to Netflix, so we would suggest that you get in touch with them and ask for additional help as this issue may lie within their care.

Let us know if you need further clarification.

Sincerest thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
1zodiac
Roku Guru

Re: RUKO goes back to homepage every time i open Netflex

tried switching to 2 or 5g?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.