Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shesshie

Please help me connect my roku hdmi model 3930x with no remote to my tv

Jump to solution

I can't get my hdmi Model #3930X to connect to my TV and i have no remote 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Please help me connect my roku hdmi model 3930x with no remote to my tv

Jump to solution

Hi @Shesshie,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you want to connect your Roku Express through your TV without a Roku remote. We're happy to assist you further. If your Roku Express is already linked to your home network or wireless network, you can utilize the Roku mobile app. If not, you may have to purchase a new Roku remote to activate the device properly.

In case you need a new Roku streaming remote, you can purchase one from our website: Roku streaming remotes.

We hope you'll find this information useful. Please keep us posted if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Please help me connect my roku hdmi model 3930x with no remote to my tv

Jump to solution

Hi @Shesshie,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you want to connect your Roku Express through your TV without a Roku remote. We're happy to assist you further. If your Roku Express is already linked to your home network or wireless network, you can utilize the Roku mobile app. If not, you may have to purchase a new Roku remote to activate the device properly.

In case you need a new Roku streaming remote, you can purchase one from our website: Roku streaming remotes.

We hope you'll find this information useful. Please keep us posted if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.