Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BuckyKatt102
Reel Rookie

Paramount plus sign in issue

I have a Sharp and Hisense Roku TV. When I select the Paramount Plus app, I get a screen that cycles through 5 ads telling me that I can subscribe to Showtime, live sports, etc. but it's not giving me an option to sign in.  This app was working fine yesterday.  Is there a fix? I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and nothing changed.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
BuckyKatt102
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount plus sign in issue

I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and it didn't change anything.

0 Kudos
Vinride

I’m having the same exact issue. Tried removing P+ app, then restarting Roku, then adding back app, as suggested elsewhere, and that didn’t fix problem. 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Remove / Restart / Reinstall assures that you have a clean copy of the channel app's latest released version installed.  If the app file itself is flawed Paramount+ will need to fix it.

From Paramount+ support page:

• Telephone 1-888-274-5343 - U.S. support only. International callers may incur charges.
  • Online Chat (chat link on web page ) - Paramount+ chatbot will guide you through commonly asked questions. You can type "agent" at any time to be connected with a team member.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.