Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
look4kelly

Paramount+ and Paramount Plus on Roku

Jump to solution

I subscribe to Paramount Plus and recently signed up for a 7 day free trial of Paramount Plus on Roku because I wanted to watch something that wasn't loading well on the regular Paramount Plus. I have decided not to keep the Paramount Plus on Roku and turned off the auto renew. When my free trial is over will I still have my subscription to my original Paramount Plus?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ and Paramount Plus on Roku

Jump to solution

Hi, @look4kelly.

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a question about your subscription. No worries, we're happy to help.

If you do have a subscription directly to Paramount Plus, you will still have the subscription. You just need to use your credentials to sign in.

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

We hope you'll find this information helpful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ and Paramount Plus on Roku

Jump to solution

Hi, @look4kelly.

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a question about your subscription. No worries, we're happy to help.

If you do have a subscription directly to Paramount Plus, you will still have the subscription. You just need to use your credentials to sign in.

Furthermore, you may visit this support article on how to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription

We hope you'll find this information helpful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos