Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mary229

Roku TV stuck on clock Screen

Jump to solution

My Roku TV is stuck on clock screen. It is frozen The time is in the upper right corner and the Roku TV logo in the left. I can turn the TV on and off with the remote. Please help.

0 Kudos
SavageDragon
Channel Surfer

Re: Hisense Roku TV - No Menu - Stuck on Clock Screen

Jump to solution

Here is the info I pulled up from my TV. 

Issue report tracker

Model: D204X - Roku TV

Serial number: X00700WHKR7S (S07C919HKR7S)

Software version: 13.0.0 • build 24062-CP

GC version: 11.4.29

Timestamp: 2024-06-14T00:31:47Z

Please use issue ID 7S-237-631 to report the current issue.

OK

Hisense

0 Kudos
tech_helper
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV stuck on clock Screen

Jump to solution

Hello.  There is a similar discussion thread about this issue.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Discussions/Hisense-Roku-TV-No-Menu-Stuck-on-Clock-Screen/td-p/974996

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
tech_helper
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I believe my Hisense model 40H4G has the same problem.  It was working on June 6 then failed on June 7.  It powers on but is stuck on a mainly blue screen with some graphics and the clock.  It does not respond to the remote control.  I tried a factory reset and it prompted to connect to the wi-fi.  It tried to update but it returned to the same blue screen.

I contacted Hisense and they referred me to contact Roku for the firmware.  I figured it is due to a failed update and it seems many other people are experiencing the same issue.  The TV has not been working for nearly a week.  Can it be fixed?

20240607_214608.jpg

0 Kudos
Jmoran
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is what we did to resolve the same problem I had. Disconnect the power cord and hold the power button on the tv off for 12 seconds (it is behind the logo screen on the front bottom of tv).  This drains all residual power left in the tv. Then power up tv and hold the factory reset button(on back input panel) to reset the tv. This will bring the tv back to factory settings. You will then have to enter all your info again as you did when you first set up the tv. This worked for mine yesterday. Good luck!

0 Kudos
SavageDragon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I've unplugged the TV for over an hour and done multiple factory resets, but nothing has worked so far. 

0 Kudos
Jmoran
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When it was unplugged did you hold the tv power button on for 12 seconds?

0 Kudos
SavageDragon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Leaving the TV unplugged for an hour should have the same effect, but just to be thorough I gave it a try and the result is the same. After the factory reset I connect to wifi, it downloads an update, restarts, and I am back at a screen void of any apps. Even pressing the shortcut buttons on the remote fails to launch an app. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU TV 43R4A5R blank screen

Jump to solution
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kgihring
Channel Surfer

Re: ROKU TV 43R4A5R blank screen

Jump to solution

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.