Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Timderwen
Reel Rookie

Re: Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver

Jump to solution

Hi it seems im in the same situation with a 3810 as a few others. The tv cuts out very regularly sometimes doesn't work at all. Often I get messages saying missing advanced wireless receiver but more often error codes. The router is less than 3 m away and signal is normally excellent when its working.

Is there any help anyone can offer to solve the problem. System restarts and checking connection are not providing a long term solution. Thanks 

cnash
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This just became a problem for me today as well .  TV cuts out constantly with a message "Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver" .

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@cnash @Timderwen  The wireless receiver is the bump in the power cord and has been unavailable for quite some time now.  The power cord for the newer Streaming Stick 4k will not work for your devices.  It would appear there is no way of fixing the problem unless you can find a working cord on ebay or something.

0 Kudos
Dmvcs

Jump to solution

I just started getting the “Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver” error.  Am I correct in my understanding that there is no solution for this issue with my 3810x?  Thanks 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.