Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Redbeemer

Express 4K+ Power led Doesn’t Turn Off

Jump to solution

Should the front power led turn off if auto power saving is enabled? I’ve gotten mixed answers to this question. My older Roku does turn off its front led after a few minutes, but this new one doesn’t.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Express 4K+ Power led Doesn’t Turn Off

Jump to solution

Hi @Redbeemer,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I will be more than happy to provide you with further details about your Roku Express 4k+ power LED when enabling auto power saver mode.

On a Roku device, activating the auto power-saving feature is designed to conserve energy. When this mode is enabled, the front power LED indicator will switch off. This visual cue indicates that the device is in a low-power state, helping to extend its overall lifespan and reduce energy consumption.

For more details, you can visit our support article: How does auto power savings work?

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Express 4K+ Power led Doesn’t Turn Off

Jump to solution

Hi @Redbeemer,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I will be more than happy to provide you with further details about your Roku Express 4k+ power LED when enabling auto power saver mode.

On a Roku device, activating the auto power-saving feature is designed to conserve energy. When this mode is enabled, the front power LED indicator will switch off. This visual cue indicates that the device is in a low-power state, helping to extend its overall lifespan and reduce energy consumption.

For more details, you can visit our support article: How does auto power savings work?

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos