Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email sent

Jump to solution

Just got a new Hisense Roku tv and Hisense has not sent me an e-mail for Roku setup.

0 Kudos
EricTurner

Re: No email for activation

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, 

I have factory reset my device 3 times and no activation link was given. I already have a roku account set up through another device. The serial number is A2006331230000767.

0 Kudos
Mkarenm

I didn't receive an Activation Code email.

Jump to solution

I also haven't received an email for activation code for a new Westinghouse Roku tv. I have tried on 2 different email accounts. Checked spam and trash folders. What's more, it says my activation link will expire in 15 minutes. This is a bit of a drag for my daughter's surprise Christmas gift. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@EricTurner 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Is the device prompting you to input your Roku account email address to send you an activation link, or is it supposedly providing you an activation code on screen?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: I didn't receive an Activation Code email.

Jump to solution

@jayz66ragtop @Mkarenm @xxDukewolfxx 

Thanks for the posts.

If you are unable to receive an activation email, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SidC
Reel Rookie

Re: Activation issue with ROKU PREMIERE

Jump to solution

It happened to me also , tried everything. Returning the device Roku Premier.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Saranya at Roku support helped me through this issue.  I was stubborn to the fact a different email would work, but the activation came through instantly on my wife's email.  I have not found the exact reason, but noreply@roku .com was being blocked at an upper level in my spam settings and I never saw any email come in, even to my spam folder.  I would suggest going to your "allowed" senders, whitelist, or whatever name your email service gives to trusted incoming mail, and make sure noreply@roku .com (no spaces) is added to your list. Another suggestion might be to temporarily lower your "threshold level" (name my service provider gives to security level) and see if that will allow the activation email to come through. 

SidC
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not getting email to activate device 
Roku premier SKU 3920R . 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

No email is being sent for activation. I have tried restarting multiple times and factory reset multiple times. I have check every email folder and searched through my email from multiple devices without and luck...no activation email. I have several Roku devices in my home and have never had a problem before. However, this device will not send an activation email. My Roku app sees the device and has activated it on the app but device still won’t work for TV. 

device id: C339D8813615

0 Kudos
tlmoser

Jump to solution

These solutions do not work.  Tried them multiple times.  Based upon the pages and pages of the same issues, it is a bad product and even worse customer service to remedy the situation.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.