Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steveleo76

Unable to Screen Mirror to Roku TV after latest software update

Used to be able to mirror my phone to my tv, but now it has stopped working.  Tried suggestions on here but no joy. 

My issue report tracker is:

Model: C220GB

Serial number: X00200WSJJVO

Software version:  13.1.4 build 1510-AF

GC Version:  11.10.22

Time stamp: 2024-07-28T00:45:16Z

Issue ID: V0-301-005

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Unable to Screen Mirror to Roku TV after latest software update

Add me to the list also. Mine just stopped working I use a Samsung galaxy note 10 and a6 tablet Model 7222x- Roku tv Serial number YN00N3644212 (JM48CN644212) Software version 13.1. BUILD 1510-39 GC VERSION 11.9.19 TIME STAMP 2024-07-15T23:41:50Z ID 12-283-661

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Oldbeginner67.

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention! We'll surely pass this over to the appropriate Roku team for a thorough review and investigation. Currently, we are actively working on addressing the issue and making improvements. We will make sure to provide you with regular updates regarding any progress and solutions that become available.

Let us know if you need assistance: we're happy to assist.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Steveleo76,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us regarding the screen mirroring issue on your Roku TV. We are happy to assist.

We have passed your information to the appropriate Roku team so they can investigate further. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
Bruce9
Channel Surfer

Still noy working. None of the suggested "fixes" working, Tried different phones tvs etc but defo must be software update problem

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Bruce9,

Thank you for the updates,

Please be aware that we are investigating and working to resolve the issue affecting a subset of customers. If you have not already, please provide us with the following information:
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • What version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue arise, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Phone make model/OS version:

Once we have this information, we will pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.
In the meantime, your patience and understanding is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bruce9
Channel Surfer

Roku Device 3829EU  4K

Serial X01700MA0X76

Device ID S092419A0Z76

Software 13.1.4 Build 1510-CU

Tracker ID  76-311-695

Using iphone x  IOS 16.7.8

But does not connect with vaious other phones either.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Bruce9,

Thank you for the information,

We have forwarded your information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Once we have more information, we will update this Community thread. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.