Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LER555
Channel Surfer

Has anyone had screen image issues from the Trendy Digital Sports Clock HD Screensaver?

I like it but it doesn't appear to be moving, unless it flips at the end of each minute.  The rest of the images appear to remain stationary.  Using on a TV susceptible to screen bernn-in (the community filter for some reason won't let me use the actual word with the proper spelling, so let's see if this works).  Is there something in this screensaver, maybe not visible, that prevents that?  Thank you

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Has anyone had screen image issues from the Trendy Digital Sports Clock HD Screensaver?

Hi @LER555,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having a problem with the Digital Sports Clock HD Screensaver since it is not moving. We're happy to help. Please try to restart your Roku device by going to settings, system, power, and system restart. (If there is no power option, skip to the next step.)

If the problem persists, could you send us a photo?

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LER555
Channel Surfer

Re: Has anyone had screen image issues from the Trendy Digital Sports Clock HD Screensaver?

Thanks. I will do that. 

The Roku should be fine, other screensavers move. I'm just wondering about this one and also the digital clock.  It's moving, the seconds are flipping and so on.  It's just that the way it's designed, the rest of it stays stationary and I'm wondering if that will cause berrrrrn in. (spelling to get past the filters !!)

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.