Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivanahtannica
Binge Watcher

Re: Airplay Code is Not Accepted on iPhone

@richleonThanks! I will definitely try this. Even if this works, I’d still consider this a bug since this basically means you can’t register more than 1 Roku device to your iPhone. I’m planning to use the other Roku in the bedroom, and the new one in the living room, so I’d like to have them registered at the same time.

0 Kudos
rdlaub
Streaming Star

I'm glad it worked for someone but I really don't think this is the solution. I have 3 Roku sticks and 2 TCL Roku TV's. This is the only one it does not work on,

0 Kudos
JD522
Channel Surfer

Hi @RokuDanny-R ,

I already submitted this information via chat last Sunday and still have yet to hear back. Should I resubmit another time?

0 Kudos
rdlaub
Streaming Star

I've also emailed with customer support. They really don't seem to have a solution

0 Kudos
trum
Reel Rookie

Hi @RokuDanny-R ,

Should I submit this information to this thread, or somewhere else?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku - TV Airplay, HomeKit, Roku TV Mobile App NOT WORKING NEW TV

Hi Community users,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue.

At this time, we would recommend trying to reboot your Roku device and then trying to access Airplay again to see if you are still experiencing an issue.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JD522
Channel Surfer

Still not working. Still have not received an email about my issue.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@JD522

Thanks for the follow up.

If you are in touch with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward with your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • exactly what you are experiencing on screen when this issue occurs

Once we have more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TheKraken

Re: Screen mirroring and add accessory in Home not working for Streaming Stick 4k.

I have the same issue with 2 brand new streaming stick 4K model 3820RW. Same result with both an iPhone and iPad. It works fine on my old Roku box using the same Apple devices. So it’s not the network or the devices. Very frustrating since the sticks are brand new. 

0 Kudos