Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation issues- flashing various screens

got as far as connecting to wifi. Now it is flashing various activation screens about one second at a time. I reset router and disconnected/reconnected power to stick. Also switched hdmi ports 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Activation issues- flashing various screens

Hi @Teleshredder,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to take a closer look into this issue that you're experiencing with your Roku device. Could you please send us a photo or video of your running problem? What error message or code are you getting after trying to connect to your network?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Diana9

• My screen is flashing. I took a video but where do I attach the video to this message
0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Diana9,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community.

To send a video clip, you can upload it via Google Drive and send us the link. This will be very helpful for our team to fully review the issue. Also, could you tell us the steps you have taken so far? If you're unable to navigate within the TV, we would recommend that you perform a reset on the TV to set it back to default.

Please keep us posted so we can continue assisting.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.