Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BunniXOX

4k express reboots after an update

My Roku 4k keeps rebooting regardless I’m in the middle of a show or trying to turn up the volume or clicking over to apps. 

i e changed power supply, did the update and it made it worse! Help! I’m missing big brother!

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 4k express reboots after an update

Hi @BunniXOX,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the trouble on your Roku streaming device and the steps you took to resolve the issue.

We'd be more than happy to look into this further. For us to help you better, we will ask a set of questions to isolate the issue:

• Does the issue happen on or before the update?
  • What is your device's OS version?
  • Are you encountering any error codes or messages?
  • Have you tried restarting your Roku device to see if there's any difference afterward? To do this, please navigate to Settings > System > Power > System restart. (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.)

We'll be eager to wait for your update.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.