Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarimA

Roku Mobile App restrict other devices

My sister keeps turning off my tv through her phone on the Roku mobile app. I already disabled ‘Control by mobile apps’ on my tv but for some reason she’s still able to connect to my tv and turn it off while I’m using it. Is there any way I could disconnect my tv from the mobile app on her phone. I can’t go through her phone so I need to do it on either my tv or on my phone. PLEASE HELPP

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disconnect roku mobile app

Hi @KarimA,

Thanks for sharing your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you would like to unlink the Roku Mobile App from your sister's phone. We'd like to investigate and help you out. We'll forward this to the appropriate team for further investigation. In the meantime, we need some additional details for the escalation. For us to expedite the issue please provide us with the Roku Mobile App version by going to the App > then go to Account > and tap Help and About.

Once we receive this information, we will be able to forward it to the appropriate team so they can conduct a thorough investigation.

Please don't forget to ask for assistance if you have further questions.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.