Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jay3004

ROKU app search tv shows wrong country

Jump to solution

When searching to see what streaming app to watch shows/movies on it only brings up where to watch in Nth America. And won’t show me in what country I’m in. 
How can I fix this? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: ROKU app search tv shows wrong country

Jump to solution

According to Roku: “Roku Search is available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.” So if you’re not in one of those, don’t expect much.

Banned but back. Because why not?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @jay3004,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your streaming problem on Roku. We'd like to know more about it so we can further assist you. Please provide us with more details.

• Is the issue happening on all contents or channels, or is this isolated to one content or channel? (Specify)
  • When did this issue occur?
  • Can you send us a photo of the issue that you are experiencing right now for reference?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

According to Roku: “Roku Search is available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.” So if you’re not in one of those, don’t expect much.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.