Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JLO80

Notifications saying I’m signed out but I’m not I’ve done everything to reset sign in again

I have received over 50 messages that I’m signed out. But I’m not? I’ve done everything to resolve!! Help plz!? Scam?? 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Notifications saying I’m signed out but I’m not I’ve done everything to reset sign in again

Hi @JLO80,

We understand that you may be receiving messages stating that you have been signed out. No worries, we are more than willing to help you with this.

To further assist you, please provide us with the following details.

• What Roku device are you using?
  • When did you start to experience the issue?
  • Did you receive an update before you experienced the issue?

Providing this information will help us to look closely into this issue. Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Notifications saying I’m signed out but I’m not I’ve done everything to reset sign in again

@JLO80-

• Notification from whom?  Roku?  Some channel or other?
  • Delivered how?  Email?  Text message on phone?  Something on screen?
  • Can you post the full text or a screen shot of one such notification?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Oceankissed
Channel Surfer

I am getting them too. Rather than my normal notifications about which camera has movement it is sending you have been signed out.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Oceankissed 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about the issue you have encountered with notifications with the Roku Smart Home app, and we'd like to investigate this issue. Can you please provide the information below:

• Roku Smart Home device model and Mac Address. (Smart Home mobile app, > SettingsDevice info)
  • Log ID (from the Roku Smart Home app, select Account Roku Support > Submit a log)
  • Mobile device brand, model, and OS version.
  • Screenshot of the Notifications.

In addition, we recommend uninstalling the Roku Smart Home app, and installing it once more to see if this resolves the issue.

Please keep us posted.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.