Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2swt4all

Re: Fire Tablet 10 does not work with Roku TV app

Hi! I have the same annoying issue signing in with my Amazon Fire Tablet. I just chatted extensively with a Roku agent for them to tell me it must be an Amazon issue. Like I disagree if I couldn't access the Roku app completely on my tablet then maybe I would agree but since it says my login information doesn't match their records or something to that effect when like you said I know for a fact it's the right email and password information cause works on my other devices. Have you had any resolution to this problem? Did you find a way to login via your Amazon tablet? If so please let me know in a reply. Thank you. And if anyone else has a solution to this problem please reply. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.