Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
podworx
Streaming Star

Existing Channel no longer displays content; just search and info icon

This seems to be a common issue but want to see if something new has cropped up.

Have a channel that's been running for awhile, all good.  Today, out of the blue, all I see once the channel loads is the search and info icon, neither of which can be selected.  When the channel loads, it kind of appears it'll load. . .but nada.

Any help available on this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Existing Channel no longer displays content; just search and info icon

Have you tried the steps included in Possible Resolution for strange DP channel errors ?

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

Re: Existing Channel no longer displays content; just search and info icon

If it continues then yeah, check your feed & file. Maybe even duplicate it to a new name/location and try resubmitting it, see if Roku gives you any errors upon import. TBH it sounds like something with your tags/categories.  Do you use Vimeo as your host & json creator?  I think there's issues with them. Otherwise make sure you have tags in your feed file & I'd also suggest entering them in the Roku submission checklist under 'Categories'.

0 Kudos