Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaurieO

Re: Why is my Roku remote draining batteries?

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem with the remote draining the batteries. We have model 3810RW. We’ve used the device 10 hours and been through 3 pairs of batteries already. 

glencove
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

No thanks to ROKU, since there is no tech support, I did a factory reset and everything is OK now

0 Kudos
ellenv521

Jump to solution

Danny R. :

I have the exact same problem with one of my Roku voice remotes (the other remotes are fine). 

Please let me know how I can obtain a voice remote that does not have this issue - I'm going bankrupt buying batteries!!!

[Personal information]

Robbie2021
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku remote draining batteries

Jump to solution

I have two remote that eating batteries weekly. Both have the headphone jack. What is the fix for this? Replacing batteries will get expensive!  Needs to be fixed!

0 Kudos
glencove
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku remote draining batteries

Jump to solution

No thanks to ROKU, since there is no tech support, I did a factory reset and everything is OK now.

0 Kudos
glencove
Binge Watcher

Re: Why is my Roku remote draining batteries and how to fix?

Jump to solution

I did a factory reset and everything is OK now.

glencove
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

No thanks to ROKU, since there is no tech support, I did a factory reset and everything is OK now.

glencove
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Since there is no tech support from ROKU, I did a factory reset and everything is OK now.

glencove
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Since there is no tech support, I did a factory reset and everything is OK now.

Robbie2021
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the heads up! I will give this a try on both devices. Hope this clear up the problem... If not, Roku will hear from me.. leaving the costumer hanging to ok with me!

Thanks, Rob

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.