Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Where to get a programmable remote for custom shortcut buttons

Another option is the Voice Remote Pro.  It has two user-definable buttons labeled "1" and "2" in addition to the buttons on other remotes.  Workable voice commands can be programmed to these buttons.  I have mine set to a couple of much-viewed apps that were not on my pre-programmed buttons, "Load Prime Video" and "Load Watch TCM".

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

I have searched for efc's many times for roku & roku tv's different set of codes for each, and I have never come up with CNN code. You can search yourself by tapping SET once and then enter 5 digit code like 00000, then SET 00001, SET 00002, and so on up to SET 00255. After which they start to repeat. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
TrooperDada326
Roku Guru

I have the Voice Remote Pro for both my TCL Roku TV's. Love them

tc429

know this is a older thread, but... if you add a channel not from a menu, but for a different port on the tv (like for security cameras) is there any way to create a hotkey to bring up that port- and ideally a way to 'return' to what you were watching?

SpyderZ

These codes need to be put into an official ROKU FAQ, or pinned post, or Something, as they're frequently used and not well documented. Any way to tag the mods and/or support personnel?