Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cease70

Warranty Remote Replacement Process?

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I have a Roku Express 4k that the volume rocker button on the remote is broken. There are essentially 3 points of actuation where the whole thing rocks sideways essentially, and it has created issues turning the volume down. You have to VERY deliberatly press just the back "tip" of the volume down button for it to work properly because if you press it the normal way it actually turns the volume up since it rocks almost sideways and obviously is enough to register a volume up press. I have 4 other Roku Express 4k devices and the remote for all of those works properly, this is the only one that is an issue.

I have not seen a good way to contact Roku for a warranty replacement of just the remote, but I am just outside the 30-day return window for Amazon to exchange it. Is there a process for warrantying items that I just haven't been able to locate yet?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Warranty Remote Replacement Process?

Jump to solution

You can start here.

Banned but back. Because why not?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You can start here.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
cease70

Jump to solution

Thank you! For some reason I either didn't have that an option before or just didn't see it/recognize that as the option I needed to select. I just chatted with support and they got me squared away.

0 Kudos