Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

I forgot to mention that maybe it was the cable or the connector—regardless I am now happy at 100%. Hope this may be helpful. USE THE ROKU CABLE. 

0 Kudos
ShannonBrown
Binge Watcher

I did. Others have as well. Doesn't work.

0 Kudos
rdharris55

Voice remote pro won't charge

I got my voice remote during the product launch. It's been working and charging fine. Today, it won't charge. Nothing has changed... Roku cable, same USB power source. Green led blinks slowly, but it won't charge. Normally, it would full charge in several hours. 

fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

I am in the camp of the pro remote no longer charging. Just started today. It flashes on the screen rapidly that it is charging then unplugged over and over. Tried different cables, tried pairing button. No luck. It's as if the remote connectors aren't working. Need a replacement. Have my order info

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rdharris55 @fyb3roptik,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with your remote so we can assist further.

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ShannonBrown
Binge Watcher

Is there anything that is actually going to be done about any of this? This product is clearly defective.

0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

Definitely not fixed! I do not want to provide any serial numbers in an open forum. Is there a ticket that can be made and a person I can talk to 1 on 1? Thanks

0 Kudos
Lala78

Im having the same problem as all the previous customers, I cannot get my Roku voice remote to charge, it sits at 13% and that’s as far as it will charge.  It’s been on the charger for 24 hours and is at the same battery percentage as when I plugged it in.   I’d like help getting it to work or a replacement.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lala78,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with your remote? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

Why do we have to post our serial numbers in an open forum? I'm still waiting for a private way to share that info.