Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ilangford
Reel Rookie

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

streaming stick 4K

model 3821x

s/n S09T41CG1R30

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ilangford,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
LWadeIII

I'm having the same problem. I get a message on the screen saying my remote is only at 10% and it's been plugged up continuously for a month and a half. I've tried every suggestion listed in this forum to no avail.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LWadeIII,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with the Roku remote.

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
WCC1966
Channel Surfer

Shame on Roku for not having a solution for this issue for all of these voice remotes not charging! 
$30 for this whack remote, not to mention all of the charging cables we have purchased and no one is doing anything to help us. Shame on Roku! 

0 Kudos

I have the same problem. Ive only had my Roku for 4 months and the battery lasted only a month at a time and now it wont charge even 1%, plugged in for days. I dont have the packaging or even remember where I bought it. Should I really have to buy a new one when this one is faulty within a few months?

0 Kudos

I dont feel like I should have to pay for a new remote within 4 months. can you see my post?

0 Kudos
JJacobs88

My voice remote pro is not charging either! It's only a few months old! I've tried all the troubleshooting and it's still not charging. I've had it on the provided charger for 24 hours and it's charged to 4%. I don't have the receipt and don't know where to find a serial number. Thanks for any help!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @paintingprimate @JJacobs88,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience. Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with your Roku remote?

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos

USE THE ROKU CABLE THAT CAME WITH THE DEVICE WAS MY LESSON LEARNED. 
My remote stopped working tonight too—0% charge. I plugged it in with a compatible cable and USB plug and it showed as charging, but after an hour it would still only hit 1% or 2%. As soon as I used it, back to 0%. Frustration to the maximum. After 3 hours and reading that other folks were having the same issue, I remembered it came with a specific charging cable. I found it and hooked it up about an hour ago—strong even pulses on the green light and right now at 91% going up. Was 80% not long ago. Too bad I can’t locate the Roku AC adapter or I’d probably be done. Oops at 93% since I typed 91. USE THE ROKU CABLE WAS MY LESSON LEARNED. 

0 Kudos