Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
autobot12

Voice Remote Screen Navigation not Working

I recently purchased a Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd Edition) and when I attempt to use the voice commands for the navigation buttons I receive the message " Sorry, Screen Navigation is Not supported". I have a TCL Roku TV, so I know it is compatible. The power and volume voice functions works, but not the navigation. Do I need to download something else in order to fully use the remote, because this has to be a bug. If not this is definitely not the ultimate remote experience.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice Remote Screen Navigation not Working

Hi, @autobot12, thank you for posting here in the Roku community!

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your 2nd edition Roku voice remote, and we are here to help. To begin, we would like to gather the following information to better assist you.

• Is this the remote that came with your Roku device or was this purchased separately?
  • When did it start having problems pairing?
  • What Roku device is paired with your Roku remote?
  • If possible, could you take a picture of the TV screen error?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.