Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to scroll to the right with the Roku remote, unless pressing very hard.

Good morning. I have contacted Roku several times without success. The remote I have is working except for scrolling. When I have to scroll to the right, I have to push down extremely hard or it will not respond. All other scrolling directions are working OK. Can’t seem to get any answers on this. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to scroll to the right with the Roku remote, unless pressing very hard.

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @ralph009142!

I appreciate you reaching out for support, and I'd be happy to help you find the best resolution possible so you can get back to controlling your TV using your Roku remote.

In this case, I will coordinate this with our Support team for additional reinforcement and reach out to you via Private Message to request additional details. Kindly keep an eye on your inbox!

In the meantime, your continuous patience and understanding as we work on this are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.