Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guy2c

Ultra system new, remote dies quick

Hello

I just purchased a new ultra system I charged remote till green light off, as manual states and it only lasted 4 hours and needs to be charged again, I see now after reading about this, it seems like a very  common problem, is there a solution? If not, I will return it, get my money back and stay away from ruko 

Thank you 

John

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Ultra system new, remote dies quick

Hi @Guy2c ,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue with your Roku remote. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.

We suggest you charge the remote using the provided USB cable. In addition, let us know if you are charging it through the power adapter or USB port.

If the issue persists, please refer to the support article here for additional troubleshooting steps: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted from there if you need additional help.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.