Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adiaz7531
Binge Watcher

Touch buttons inconsistent

Hello! The selection buttons on my Roku remote have become very inconsistent. I regularly need to press the buttons several times to make a selection. I tried re-pairing the remote as per the instructions listed online and also replaced the batteries but the issue remains. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Touch buttons inconsistent

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @adiaz7531!

Raising your remote concerns with us is highly appreciated as we would be more than willing to further assist you with this.

Have you tried pressing and holding the Back and Home buttons simultaneously for about 30 seconds to reset it and after doing so, re-pairing it again to see if it will make any difference? If not, it is highly recommended.  

Furthermore, if the issues still occur after trying to reset your remote, kindly send me a PM together with the serial number of the Roku player your troubled remote is connected to. To send a PM, kindly select my username, View Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message.
We'll be waiting!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.