Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The right arrow on my remote for new 4K Streaming Stick is not working

Welcome to the Roku Community, @strahd8088!

Thank you for letting us know about your concern. No worries! We'd be more than happy to find you the best resolution possible.

Can you please provide us with additional information?

• Serial number of the Roku device this remote is currently paired to:
  • Is this the only button not working?
  • When and where did you purchase this?
  • Did this happen even the first time you used this remote? 

With additional information, we can assess your concern thoroughly and provide an accurate resolution. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I contacted support. Support has me press three buttons and then the remote completely broke. They then told me not under warranty sorry for the inconvenience. The remote worked fine before contacting, except for right arrow button. Now the remote is completely broken and they are refusing to replace, even though their instructions are what broke it completely. Terrible customer service and will not buy anything Roku again. I am 2 months after warranty. They tried telling me to go to Best buy too, without an explanation as to why. 

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Neveragain123, greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you're experiencing issues with your Roku remote buttons, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We'd like to take a closer look at this issue to provide you with further assistance. Please be advised we have sent you a private message. Please check your email inbox.

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to help you get back on streaming to your convenience and satisfaction.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.